[Gllug] Xen Control Stuff

Ian Norton-Badrul bredroll at darkspace.org.uk
Sat Jul 14 20:41:19 UTC 2007

Hi Guys,

It's been quite some time since I posted here, I've been up to a number of
things since my last post, not least, getting married, having a baby, most
recently I've been working (partly for work) with Xen and have made a fairly
simple stab at building my own Xen VM control/admin system.

Please all feel free to have a look at it and to try it out, I'm eager to see
what people think and will eventually put together some debian packages.

http://www.darkspace.org.uk/drupal/

Most things seem to work pretty well with Xen 3.0 and 3.1, you just need to
turn on the xml rpc server in /etc/xend-config.sxp, restart xend. Then unpack
the archive in /var/www and rename the folder to 'dupe', then run the setup.sh
script.

All the best,

Ian (bredroll)

--