[Gllug] Custom Linux PC Builder in SE London

Panos Savvas pasavvas.accounts at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 29 20:24:12 UTC 2007

I'm afraid beyond a few blunders I have little wisdom to add to the stuff
out there. That said, blunders are greater teachers :)
If you read the thread you might be tempted to think I am an idiot by the
conclusion, read my last post to it before wasting your time with the rest
of it!

Happy to point to some excellent resources online though. Apart from
wireless there were few problems with linux on my macbook pro. I have a
friend who runs a minimal linux on mac mini from flash memory which makes
his machine very quiet and relatively low power (his is a ppc version).