[Gllug] Custom Linux PC Builder in SE London

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Thu Jul 26 21:19:28 UTC 2007

On Thu 26 Jul, Chris Jones wrote:

> Hi
>
> Wulf Forrester-Barker wrote:
> > suitable base unit in SE London (ideally within about five or so miles
> > of Lewisham)?
>
> living within that radius, I too would be very interested to here about
> decent computer shops in the area. All that I can find in my immediate
> vicinity is crappy counters at the back of net cafes which sell a couple
> of keyboards and some blank CDs ;)
>
> Cheers,

   Nowhere near SE London, but friends run a "Trade Only" import and
distribution company in Park Royal. They do not supply ready built computers
at present, just parts. They only show hardware they import directly on
their website, and can deliver single items or pallet loads. Perhaps I
should offer to build and deliver to order, making good use of my TFL travel
pass.

  www.3adl.com

--
Chris Bell