[Gllug] Hello from Cape Town

John G Walker johngwalker at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Jul 24 19:23:23 UTC 2007

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 20:12:45 +0100 "t.clarke" <tim at seacon.co.uk> wrote:

> According to the fairly recent Channel 4 program a considerable
> number of Scientists disagree with the current theory of CO2 causing
> Global Warming.

This programme consisted of faked data, extracts cut from interviews
with scientists so that they appear to say the opposite of what they
were saying, etc. There's been a considerable amount written exposing
the fundamental dishonesty of this programme, so I'm surprised anyone
would cite it.

I read the letter that the maker wrote to the New Scientist. He's
completely incoherent. I'm not certain that he knows what precisely it
is that he's denying.

> it was warmer in the 1500's (or thereabouts) than it is now

This is not true,

--
 All the best,
 John