[Gllug] Hello from Cape Town

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Tue Jul 24 23:57:29 UTC 2007

On 24 Jul 2007, Christopher Hunter uttered the following:
> That's closer to the truth off the real problem.  Some may say that the
> real problem is too many STUPID people, but the rest of us need them to
> do the menial work!

Oh please don't tell me that you believe in the Marching Morons canard
as *well*.

Anyone who really believes that the stupid people are `outbreeding us'
had better go and learn something about gene flow. You're probably
fifty generations or less removed from any random person you meet on
the street, stupid or smart...
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk