[Gllug] Compiz Etch etc problems - help request

James Roberts jr at stabilys.com
Thu Jul 5 16:11:06 UTC 2007

I am trying to get any version of Compiz or Beryl working, so far with
no success (obviously due to idiocy on my part).

I am currently trying with Compiz. Can manage to get a corrupted KDE
desktop and that's all.

System: P4 3.0 GHz running Etch
Video hardware: ATI 9600S with dual screens
Driver: using the ATI closed driver to get easy dual screen support

Any general suggestions or pointers? I have googled of course but not
found success. I can post xorg.conf but it's a bit long so will wait for
need.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk