[Gllug] Freeview

Chris Jones cmsj at tenshu.net
Tue Jun 12 10:11:51 UTC 2007

Hi

Richard Ibbotson wrote:
> Uhhmm... question wrongly worded or too simple or did someone miss the
> word convergence ?

Well the word "convergence" didn't appear anywhere in your mail, so I'm
going to go with "question wrongly worded" ;)

> systems for mobile phones seems to be running out of control even
> though in the UK a TV licence fee is required before a TV can be
> switched on.

*shrug* what does that have to do with p2p? I'd really rather not run
p2p on my phone, or use my PC's resources to feed TV to you. Multicast
would be a correct solution for TV over IP, not stupid p2p crap.

> I know, we are in the wrong country.

Speak for yourself ;)

Cheers,
--