[Gllug] London laptop recommendations

Gundemarie Scholz spamyousilly at inbox.ru
Wed Jun 6 15:48:47 UTC 2007

Martin A. Brooks wrote:
> Juergen.Schinker wrote:
>> good link
>>
>> they even deliver for free in uk
>>
>> actually i like their mythtv box
>>
>> 400 pound and everything configured with remote etc
>>

> Are complete sentences illegal where you live? :)

Probably overcompensating to us German native speakers having a tendency
to construct long and convoluted sentences with lots of sub-phrases, at
least according to the cliché, although I might be wrong assuming
Juergen is of German origin even though his name suggests it.

I actually see several complete sentences, just the punctuation and
capital letters missing. I throw in these to make up for it, to be added
at your convenience:
[SHIFT] s!..:

Regards,
Gunde