[Gllug] Exim4 mail serving windoze boxes

t.clarke tim at seacon.co.uk
Sat Jun 30 05:49:51 UTC 2007

Martin Rooks wrote:
>t.clarke wrote:
>> Anyone here using Exim to serve as a mail front-end for Windoze boxes?
>>   =
>

>No-one.
You have infinite knowledge of all other Linux users then ??

>That's like saying "who uses apache to act as web front end for AIX users?"
>
>> Whats yr preferred POP3 daemon to go with it?
>
>Irrelavent. Exim has _nothing_ to do with POP3.  You may as well ask =
Maybe I should have simply asked whats yr preferred POP3 daemon, then ??
Since we are in pedant mode,  Irrelevant has no 'a' in the middle !

This E-Mail (and any files transmitted with it) is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received it in
error please notify the sender and delete the message.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk