[Gllug] OT: Best broadband here?

Jason Clifford jason at ukfsn.org
Thu Jun 7 07:50:57 UTC 2007

On Wed, 6 Jun 2007, Tethys wrote:

> Anyone that believes "unlimited" means literally unlimited when it comes
> to net connectivity is deluding themselves. If there are any ISPs that
> don't currently do traffic shaping, then you can guarantee that they'll
> start as soon as they start reaching their capacity limits.

That's not entirely true.

There are ISPs offering unlimited services without a FUP (we're one)
however the pricing for them is realistic so don't expect unlimited MAX
for less than £80/month.

Jason
--
UKFSN.ORG		     Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/	       up to 8Mb ADSL Broadband from just £14.98

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk