[Gllug] Microsoft was distributing Ubuntu

John G Walker johngwalker at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Jun 30 18:38:22 UTC 2007

On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 18:46:59 +0100 "Peter Childs"
<peterachilds at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hmm Have not really used Impress but I will take a better look at it.
> It suffers from the bloat that is OO though

And this is different to the bloat that is PowerPoint?

More seriously, it runs on Linux and can display a PowerPoint
presentation. It can also create a presentation that can be displayed
on PowerPoint. What more would a simple lecturer (like me) want or need?

--
 All the best,
 John
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk