[Gllug] record outages system

diego gentoo diego.gentoo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 13:08:04 UTC 2007

Sorry for my lack of details. I need a system that allow to different users
to record any issue with different level of details (type of issue, where
the issue happened, the start time, when it ends, the department who record
this issue and so on). I need also to see the different outages open,
closed, and why thery are closed.

Thanks. Diego.