[Gllug] VACANCY

wayne allen wayne at e-stim.co.uk
Fri Jun 1 13:05:45 UTC 2007

On Fri, 1 Jun 2007, Wayne wrote:

> It reminds me of a recent problem I have had with the local Job
> centre. I run a company manufacturing adult goods as in sex toys, we
> attend various adult shows around the country, but I am not allowed to
> put 18+ into a job advert, and I have been advised I cannot
> discriminate on age when it comes to the interview process.

Aren't there laws against employing underaged people there? I believe it's
already established that the laws against age discrimination do not apply
where applying them would require you to break other laws.

Only if the event is licenced, thus allowing R18 videos to be sold. Most of
the events are more fetish based, and the restrictions are more moral than
legal.

> BTW am I the first to get the work sex into a GLLUG list????

Others have used the word but not as their own work :)

:-)

Wayne

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk