[Gllug] Microsoft was distributing Ubuntu

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Tue Jun 26 09:23:38 UTC 2007

On 25 Jun 2007, Bernard Peek outgrape:
> The recent patent agreements haven't been made to protect Linux distros
> from patent issues. They have been created so that Microsoft can produce
> its own Linux without fear of lawsuits.

You seem to be speaking with remarkable (implausible) assurance.

Either you have a secret tap into the mind of Bill Gates, or a bug
planted at MS board meetings, or you're making this all up off the top
of your head and trying to sound confident in the hope that it'll fool
people. (I know this trick, I used to use it all the time.)
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk