[Gllug] [OT] How can I find a job like sysadmin in London?

Martin A. Brooks martin at hinterlands.org
Mon Mar 26 21:15:31 UTC 2007

Chris Jones wrote:
> Pretty much every CV writing course/expert will tell you that if your CV
> is in a poor format you should expect it to be discarded before being
> properly examined.

Indeed.  I took my CV to an expert who, when asked for honesty, said
that I couldn't expect people to employ me if they had the wade through
heaps of fluff to find out what I could do.  With her advice, I have
since radically rewritten my CV and make two version available: one
without any direct contact information, suitable for use by agents.