[Gllug] ADSL moving delays

Jason Clifford jason at ukfsn.org
Wed Mar 21 14:47:47 UTC 2007

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007, paul at ma1.se wrote:

> They also can't find my broadband provider to do the 2 day switch, which
> might be down to him being an EntaNet reseller.

Enta have had a policy of not using the BT mover process as it failed
every time it was used resulting in even greater service interuptions.

BT claim it is now more reliable and have changed the process however
Enta's systems need to be rewritten to accomodate the changes.

UKFSN also uses Enta for ADSL.

> So BT are attempting the whole full £120 charge for reconnection thing,
> as well a full site survey by an engineer which will take weeks.

There is no £120 charge for ADSL connection. The charge for an ADSL
connection is £40+VAT (£45+VAT with Enta and their resellers).

Jason
--
UKFSN.ORG			Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/		  up to 8Mb ADSL Broadband from just £14.98