[Gllug] ADSL moving delays

paul at ma1.se paul at ma1.se
Wed Mar 21 17:32:46 UTC 2007

Jason Clifford wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Mar 2007, paul at ma1.se wrote:
>
>> They also can't find my broadband provider to do the 2 day switch, which
>> might be down to him being an EntaNet reseller.
>
> Enta have had a policy of not using the BT mover process as it failed
> every time it was used resulting in even greater service interuptions.
>
> BT claim it is now more reliable and have changed the process however
> Enta's systems need to be rewritten to accomodate the changes.
>
> UKFSN also uses Enta for ADSL.

Enta seem pretty good to me, and I'm on an exchange thats fairly
congested (poplar).

Though they seemed to go a bit t*ts up last night, as I was getting BT's
IP's on the WAN interface rather than my providers for a few hours!

Yes the £120 was to "re-install" the phone line that already exists and
has nothing to with ADSL switch or provisioning.

regards

Paul Lee
www.ma1.se