[Gllug] adsl2 pci/internal modems on Linux and the state of adsl2

Jason Clifford jason at ukfsn.org
Thu Mar 22 10:26:15 UTC 2007

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007, Russell Howe wrote:

> It looks like PCI equipment for ADSL is falling by the wayside - I'm not
> sure Bewan support their cards any more, and Sangoma hardly give theirs
> a mention - they're all about telephony cards now.

BeWAN are still supporting their cards. Normally I'd say UKFSN is still
selling them but I've suspended that part of the business while I am away
dealing with matters arising from my father's recent death.

> KB, you might want to look up the Sangoma S518 to see if that does
> ADSL2/2+ but Jason's familiar with the card, so I guess it doesn't..

It doesn't.

Jason
--
UKFSN.ORG			Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/		  up to 8Mb ADSL Broadband from just £14.98