[Gllug] Be-There

Stephen Nelson-Smith sanelson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 12:46:45 UTC 2007

On 3/1/07, Andrew Farnsworth <farnsaw at stonedoor.com> wrote:

> Note that Zen is not cheap but their tech support people know what they
> are talking about.

Indeed - I was very happy with Zen.  I currently am (not through my
own choice) using Ezeedlsl - the ones that allegedly poached business
from Biscit/v21 when they had a disagreement with Netservices.  I'm
not especially happy - tech support is very slow and poor, and they
seem to be filtering MX requests such that I can't run my own SMTP
server.

I'd gladly migrate to Zen (or someone else), but seem to recall there
being problems with MAC keys, and the need to suffer significant
downtime if I cancelled and resubscribed with another provider.

> Andy

S.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk