[Gllug] [OT] How can I find a job like sysadmin in London?

Jason Clifford jason at ukfsn.org
Sun Mar 25 08:54:31 UTC 2007

On Sat, 24 Mar 2007, Nix wrote:

> > When I used to contract I always supplied CVs to agencies without direct
> > contact details on them. My expeirence was that a well formed CV with no
> > contact details ensured the agency always forwarded it as I gave it.
>
> But they always say it's to improve the look, not simply to ensure they
> get their cut!
>
> I can't believe that agencies would *lie* like that. This is simply
> shattering to my rosy-hued view of human nature.

To be fair to them I'm sure that there are occassions where an agency has
no choice but to rewrite a CV as it's offered in a very poor format. I've
certainly seen this myself.

Jason
--
UKFSN.ORG			Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/		  up to 8Mb ADSL Broadband from just £14.98