[Gllug] [OT] How can I find a job like sysadmin in London?

Chris Jones cmsj at tenshu.net
Mon Mar 26 20:37:24 UTC 2007

Hi

Jason Clifford wrote:
> To be fair to them I'm sure that there are occassions where an agency has
> no choice but to rewrite a CV as it's offered in a very poor format. I've

Pretty much every CV writing course/expert will tell you that if your CV
is in a poor format you should expect it to be discarded before being
properly examined.

Similarly, agencies that rewrite CVs almost always make them worse than
they were originally, IME.

Thus, avoid agencies who rewrite, and have a well formatted CV to begin
with :)

Cheers,
--
Chris Jones