[Gllug] Is this right? (Permissions question)

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Sat Mar 3 18:05:15 UTC 2007

On 3 Mar 2007, Andrew Roberts said:
>            Occasionally, the VM would start being a little slow, but
> they are more than happy to move your VM onto another host.

I wonder how long it will be before people start providing dynamically-
migrated virtual hosts inside of QEMU? It's actually looking practical
now, with KQEMU freed and QEMU support for KVM surfacing.

--
`In the future, company names will be a 32-character hex string.'
  --- Bruce Schneier on the shortage of company names