[Gllug] adsl2 pci/internal modems on Linux and the state of adsl2

Russell Howe rhowe at siksai.co.uk
Thu Mar 22 09:45:47 UTC 2007

On Wed, Mar 21, 2007 at 04:56:59PM +0000, Jason Clifford wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Mar 2007, Karanbir Singh wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know of a pci adsl2 modem that would work with linux ?
>
> As far as I am aware there are no PCI modems that support ADSL 2 yet.

It looks like PCI equipment for ADSL is falling by the wayside - I'm not
sure Bewan support their cards any more, and Sangoma hardly give theirs
a mention - they're all about telephony cards now.

KB, you might want to look up the Sangoma S518 to see if that does
ADSL2/2+ but Jason's familiar with the card, so I guess it doesn't..