[Gllug] Is this right? (Permissions question)

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Sat Mar 3 09:53:06 UTC 2007

On Sat, Mar 03, 2007 at 10:07:26AM +0100, Andrew Roberts wrote:
> On 3/3/07, Nix <nix at esperi.org.uk> wrote:
> >It's not hard. Even I did it and I spend, oh, no time on the
> >mailserver parts of my system config at all.
>
> I've recently moved my mail hosting to google. They are providing a
> full mail hosting solution for domains. The details are here:
> http://www.google.com/a/
>
> It's taking a little bit of time to get used to gmail, but it is
> actually quite a nice interface once you get used to it. It's
> certainly simplified my mail config.

>From Google App's ToS:

2. Hosted Communication Services. Google will use commercially
reasonable efforts to provide the Hosted Communication Services to
Customer during the term of this Agreement.

15. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL GOOGLE OR ITS LICENSORS
BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL,
CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, AND INCLUDING, BUT NOT
LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR INTERRUPTION OF USE OR FOR LOSS OR INACCURACY
OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, LOST PROFITS, OR COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF
SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, HOWEVER CAUSED[...]

Good luck!

Rich.

--
Richard Jones