[Gllug] Lug Finder Update

Dick Turpin peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Wed Mar 14 09:26:11 UTC 2007

Hi All

Last week (or something)I mentioned I wanted to stick a Lug Finder on my
Website the mail was "Any coders out there?" One of the guys I know from
Wolves-Lug and LugRadio fame Aq (AKA Stuart Langridge) slapped something
together in 30 minutes for me.

It needs tidying up for my requirements and I need to get the rest of
the Longitude and Latitude details as only one or two have them so that
it could be tested.

Can anyone give me some guidance on how I go about getting the long/lat
info? I had a look on google earth which gives some but the numbers
don't look long enough compared to the ones Stewart has inputted.

You can have a look at: http://www.centrosales.co.uk/lugfinder/ this is
just temporary until I get it right then I'll stick it on my personal site.

--
Regards
Dick Turpin
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk