[Gllug] ADSL moving delays

Alex Smith asmith at asmhosting.com
Tue Mar 20 17:08:03 UTC 2007

> I'm moving and I've just been quoted 10

10 Day's! When I moved recently it was swapped the same day (Went off at
noon at the old house, was on at the new house by 5PM). Is it a BT ADSL
connection or from someone else? BT Seemed fine, but other providers have a
habit of making you wait as they tend to work off of what BT set's for a
"New Line" (Which is between 7-10 day's, and even if it isn't a new line) so
that they know your line will be able to cope with adsl. Can't remember if
that changed after they brought in ADSL Max.

Regards,

Alex