[Gllug] ADVERT: Google PSO Open House in London...

Richard Russell richard.a.russell at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 13:58:17 UTC 2007

On 3/9/07, Richard Jones <rich at annexia.org> wrote:

> Is this the same as:
>
> http://www.red-bean.com/ospowiki/LondonOpenSourceJam02
>
> ?

Hi Richard (there seems to be a few of us on this thread).

No, the Open Source Jam is being run by a few of our Engineers (If
you'd like me to get you in contact with them, let me know). It's more
of a technical event, with the goal being to get Google more involved
in the open source community in London, and vice versa.

Some of the Google Engineers may also come to our PSO Open House, but
the PSO event is more about networking and introducing Google PSO than
about technology per se, though our team is still quite technical.

Cheers

Richard Russell

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk