[Gllug] Interested / Know anyone interested in a Perl job?

Chris Miles (lists) lists at ir.compulink.co.uk
Thu May 24 23:23:15 UTC 2007

We are casting around for an oo-perl guy.

Know anyone interested - please pass this on.

Thanks,
  Chris

---
Salary - £35-45k + bonus
email - jobs at moonfruit.com

Perl/SQL Developer - You will be very experienced with Perl, Apache/MOD
Perl, SQL, Linux (Redhat) and familiar with Subversion, Bugzilla, Trac.
You will have 3 years commercial experience, with Degree/or equivalent
in Computer Science.

A fast growing Internet software company with offices in London and
Paris seeks an experienced Perl/SQL Developer to join our development
team in Central London. You must have strong analytical skills and a
desire to apply rigorous software engineering principles to your code,
for example using design patterns in OO development, unit testing, test
driven development (Agile methodologies). You will work in a mixed skill
development team, using Scrum to release new product features every 4-6
weeks under the direction of the CTO. You will have the opportunity to
lead development work and provide creative solutions to challenging
problems. Moonfruit SiteMaker is an award winning online application
offered in English and French language versions. This is a unique
opportunity to join a great company, now in its eighth year.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk