[Gllug] sendmail Smart Host Authentcation

Ken Smith kens at kensnet.org
Thu Nov 1 14:53:48 UTC 2007

My Google foo is not working for me today. What is the recommenced setup
to get sendmail to authenticate with a outgoing smtp server. I'm getting
conflicting ideas from google....

The environment is FC6. I've tried various incantations in /etc/access,
having set up the smarthost in sendmail.mc and rebuilt access.db and
sendmail.cf,  but mail.btclick.com isn't having any of it.

Many thanks

Ken

believed to be clean.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk