[Gllug] Practical release and deployment - how?

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Thu Nov 8 00:05:04 UTC 2007

On 7 Nov 2007, Karanbir Singh spake thusly:
> To do this sort of a thing look at func [2]. Its a new project and has
> lots of promise in handling issues such as rollout across multiple
> machines, handling integration tests and rollout tests, handling
> rollback's conditionally etc. And its easy to tie into CruiseControl (
> if you use that sort of stuff ).

Looks interesting, I'll probably use it.

(Though I'm not sure I can belive the conjunction of `really simple
under the covers' and `XMLRPC'.)

--
`Some people don't think performance issues are "real bugs", and I think
such people shouldn't be allowed to program.' --- Linus Torvalds
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk