[Gllug] Apache xa_64 i386 Question

Ken Smith kens at kensnet.org
Tue Oct 23 07:40:57 UTC 2007

Re-send I didn't see this arrive on the list. Apologies if its my finger
trouble. :-)

Ken Smith wrote:
> Hi, The environment is FC6. I have an application with its own httpd
> module. The readily available rpm is for i386, but the machine I'd
> like to use it on is xa_64 with that version of Apache.
>
> Am I safe to remove Apache and reload the i386 version?
>
> Thanks
>
> Ken

I know that I could configure the FC6 i386 yum repository and load
Apache et al, but would I get into a really messy dependency situation?
The dependencies appear to be gnome-user-share, mod_perl, mod_ssl,
mod_python, php, squirrelmail, webalizer & httpd_manual. Some of those
are noarch.

Thanks

Ken

believed to be clean.