[Gllug] gnu-linux-friendly ISPs

Don Williams don at rose963.demon.co.uk
Tue Oct 2 09:06:17 UTC 2007

Hello again - the messages here have achieved one object thus far:
giving me an obvious first contact should I need to change ISP - I thank
you.
	Other concerns, such as "just what is going on?" seem to be shared by
others so I report that my ISP is Demon (THUS plc) and it is they who
are making what may seem an innocuous offer but - but ...
	I shall be watching for further comments. Don Williams

Your local postalworkers are engaged in a bitter,
dirty dispute with their privatised employers

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL POSTIES

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk