[Gllug] Please start new thread - was Re: Help re Linux certification?

James Roberts jr at stabilys.com
Fri Oct 19 07:39:22 UTC 2007

Andrew Black - lists wrote:
> You would also get more attention if you disassociated your request from
> the  thread "Sainsbury's Bank with Linux: online banking followup".
>
> You appear to have hit reply to that message which causes a reference
> header. So you request appears as an item under the Sainsbury's thread.

Thanks, and yes: I have already been suitably corrected/taken round the
back of the bike sheds and (courteously) beaten up.

I did hit reply, then stopped. Composed new mail, but accidentally
continued editing the reply instead - which I then sent. I will dev/null
myself forthwith.

I do not use threaded newsreaders, I like to have my mail sorted by
delivery time. I thread mentally.

Egonfaz
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk