[Gllug] Linux online banking yet again, especially with Konqueror

John G Walker johngeoffreywalker at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 7 18:28:56 UTC 2007

On Sun, 07 Oct 2007 19:15:48 +0100 Dave Cross <dave at dave.org.uk> wrote:

> I'm pretty sure I've been using First Direct's internet banking ever
> since it's been around. And that's always been with some Mozilla-based
> browser.

As I said, it's always been possible to use none-IE browsers on the
First Direct site, but - at least when I first started using it - you
had to either fake it or bypass the check. I still bypass the first
page, so I can't say whether or not it still includes a pointless
check. If you tell me it doesn't, then I have to accept what you say. I
see no reason to doubt you,

--
 All the best,
 John