[Gllug] Linux online banking yet again, especially with Konqueror

Ryan Cartwright ryan at crimperman.org
Wed Oct 3 08:58:31 UTC 2007

Nix wrote:
<snip> My family's recommended (apparently out of thin air) that I go for
> http://www.sainsburysbank.co.uk/'s online offering, but, well, does
> anyone know if it's broken? (Alternatively, does anyone know which banks
> offer decent online-access savings accounts and *aren't* broken with
> Konq and/or Firefox? I'd imagine most work with Firefox these days:
> am I right?)

I use (and have for the past few years) Smile for all my online banking.
I use Sid+Iceweasel and it has worked first class since day one.

Plus, being part of Co-operative, they meet my personal ethical
standards (well better than most anyway).
--
Ryan Cartwright
http://www.cafamily.org.uk/oss
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk