[Gllug] Embedded Linux & 1Gbps?

Matthew King matthew.king at monnsta.net
Fri Oct 26 00:07:38 UTC 2007

"Thomi Richards" <thomir at gmail.com> writes:

> mm...
>

> It turns out that all this is a moot point however, since I cannot for
> the life of me find a miniPCI ADSL modem.
>
> Wireless cards, yes.
> Ethernet cards, yes.
> GPS, USB, bluetooth cards, yes yes and yes.
>

> ADSL modem? nada..

I have a [non-mini] PCI ADSL modem somewhere. Last I checked it worked
fine but the driver was fun and games. I can dig it out and get details
on it if you want. I've gone for an external router these days as the
PC's too far from the phone socket.

Matthew

--
I must take issue with the term "a mere child", for it has been my
invariable experience that the company of a mere child is infinitely
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk