[Gllug] advertisement sent through glugg announce

Dean Wilson dwilson at unixdaemon.net
Wed Oct 3 09:35:55 UTC 2007

On Wed, Oct 03, 2007 at 10:26:14AM +0100, Caroline Ford wrote:
> I presumed gllug announce was for announcing gllug meetings, and was
> suitably low traffic. Otherwise it could be used to announce any old
> stuff..

It was supposed to be GLLUG and other technical events the admins feel
are appropriate.

It's also used to announce some of the other groups we have a lot of
interaction with - like UKUUG (who charge for their events), Lonix and
London PM.

  Dean
--
Dean Wilson             http://www.unixdaemon.net
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk