[Gllug] MSF radio clocks for Linux

Geo caparo.g at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 14:17:17 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 30 October 2007 14:04, Richard Jones wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a cheap MSF radio clock (for computer, not
> standalone) with Linux drivers?
>
> I found:
>   http://www.timetools.co.uk/time-servers/mls-time-server.htm
> but the web site says it's Windoze-only and is strangely reluctant to
> reveal any prices, which presumably means it costs more $$$ then I can
> afford, or else I'll have to deal with a salesman.
>
> Rich.
>
> --
> Richard Jones
> Red Hat
richard,
 10 or so years ago a german student had designed & built one of these for DOS
and had started work on a linux version. I still have the gadget he designed
attatched to my main net work after all these years working thro the serial
port . I will try & dig up the paper work for you.
--
TTFN
   Caparo
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk