[Gllug] Uh oh, ministers consider "anti file-sharing laws"

Panos Savvas pasavvas.accounts at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 25 13:35:50 UTC 2007

pressumably someone dedicated time and effort to create the vase where as
you have not. does this give you the same rights over the object?
essentially you are using someone elses work to better you life. I suppose
you could then offer to return this favour by allowing others free rights to
use matter copying machines on your 'stuff' of value. just add a caveat that
if they do so, but happen to better or alter the stuff it would appreciated
if they feed those alterations back to you and any others that are
interested. come on.. we all know this cannot work!!! ;)

the world could learn from open source ideas. but somehow i think it will
take a while.