[Gllug] Batch Text Replacement

damion.yates at gmail.com damion.yates at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 00:07:51 UTC 2007

On Mon, 29 Oct 2007, Nix wrote:

> On 29 Oct 2007, Tethys verbalised:
> > Your "nifty GUI" probably doesn't exist, and for good reason.
> > There is no way you'll be able to replicate the power of the
> > command line in a GUI.

> A lot of this would be solved if only there was some worthwhile GUI
> metaphor for pipelines. I mean I still wouldn't use it (RSI has made
> mice death for me) but everyone else might. :)

http://kamaelia.sourceforge.net/Introduction.html

You can drag and drop components, they wobble when you place them
around each other.  Once linked together they follow the unix pipeline
model, components feeding from and outputting to the next gui
component.  It's similar to what you're talking about but I don't know
if it could do regex S&R.

Damion

Damion Yates - damion.yates at gmail.com
mobile: +44 (0) 7801 741582