[Gllug] gnu-linux-friendly ISPs

Pete Stean peteste at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 1 13:52:10 UTC 2007

Don, can you advise which ISP you're talking about (I'm sure they
don't monitor this email list... ) Some of us may be able to find out
what is afoot...

Pete

On 01/10/2007, Martin A. Brooks <martin at hinterlands.org> wrote:
> Don Williams wrote:
> >       If I feel I must move to another ISP (in all respects my current
> > provider is very efficient) which, in members' opinions, is the
> > preferred or best-rated ISP for efficiency, support of open systems
> > (particularly Linux) and cost-effectiveness?
>

> Zen.
>

> --
>
>  Martin A. Brooks |  http://www.antibodymx.net/ | Anti-spam & anti-virus
>    Consultant    |  martin at antibodymx.net      | filtering. Inoculate
>  antibodymx.net  |  m: +447896578023           | your mail system.
>

> --

'In letters of gold, on a snow-white kite, I will write "I Love You!"
And send it soaring high above you, for all to read!'

RIP Billy M 1957-1997
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk