[Gllug] advertisement sent through glugg announce

Caroline Ford caroline.ford.work at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 3 10:24:34 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-10-03 at 10:59 +0100, DL Neil wrote:

>FWIW the advert left me in irritation as well. Like C (probably) the
> further I read the more I became interested in their line up. However
> having a Scottish heritage I went looking for more detail...
Being Yorkshire is as bad, I promise..
> 4 whether spam or UCE, given that it is not a GLLUG event, perhaps the
> message's title/subject field should have some sort of ADV prefix?

We have policy on the faq thing that M linked to that adverts should
have ADVERT or something in the subject line. However I read that to be
connected to this list, which regularly gets unattractive job ads and
the like.

gllug-announce is meant to be a really low traffic list. I dunno if
there is an actual statement of its purpose anywhere..

caroline

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk