[Gllug] SIGSEGV error

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Sun Sep 2 10:08:52 UTC 2007

On Sun 02 Sep, Richard Jones wrote:

> I'm still playing with my FORTH, trying to get it down to something
> elegant -- the minimum amount of assembler, but without being so
> minimal as to be confusing.  Then I'll put it up on my site.
>
> Rich.

   You are taking me back many many years to my first BBC digital techniques
course which included a brief instruction on Forth after a chat and
practical on binary arithmetic, gates and switches. Equipment provided was
very basic, not even up to the BBC model B, because we were expected to be
able to work on embedded systems using simple microprocessors.

--
Chris Bell

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk