[Gllug] No Expo this year

Pete Stean peteste at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 5 12:07:45 UTC 2007

I might add that Jono is not known as the "beard" for no reason... in fact
the LUGradio next season of podcasts start at the end of this month - nice
to hear English (although "black country" lol) voices on a linux podcast -
makes a nice change :)

Pete

On 05/09/07, Peter Cannon <peter at cannon-linux.co.uk> wrote:

> Caroline Ford wrote:

> >> Yeah, the social aspects were the attractive thing about the expo; all
> >> the rest was bland.
> >>
> >> If only there were something like LUG Radio Live in London.
> >
> > That always looks moronic and laddish, although I admit I haven't been.
> >
> > Caroline
> >

> You must know a different LugRadio crew to me, The ones I know all live
> about 15 mile from me and was all members of the same Lug as me.
>
> Ade is the most reserved guy I know.
> Adam is the nicest guy I've ever met.
> Aq is even louder spoken than I am (And thats saying something)
> Jono is well, Jono.
>
> For LugRadio Live 2008 why not jump on a train to Wolverhampton You'll
> be very surprised at the quality of the talks, brain shares and Linux
> users from all over the world that attend.
>
> LugRadio Live is like a mini expo with the LugRadio crew in attendance.
>
> --
> Regards
>
> Peter cannon
>
> "There is every excuse for not knowing
> There is no excuse for not asking"
> --

'In letters of gold, on a snow-white kite, I will write "I Love You!"
And send it soaring high above you, for all to read!'

RIP Billy M 1957-1997