[Gllug] No Expo this year

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Wed Sep 5 12:01:27 UTC 2007

Caroline Ford wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-09-05 at 11:51 +0100, john levin wrote:
>> Pete Stean wrote:
>>> Maybe, like some of gaming industry conventions that have become too
>>> monolithic, perhaps it's time for them to consider going back to their
>>> roots and doing something on a smaller scale... might breathe new life
>>> into the hold thing.
>>>
>>> I for one was looking forward to the social aspects of the expo  :\
>>>
>>> Pete
>>>
>> Yeah, the social aspects were the attractive thing about the expo; all
>> the rest was bland.
>>
>> If only there were something like LUG Radio Live in London.
>
> That always looks moronic and laddish, although I admit I haven't been.
>
> Caroline

You must know a different LugRadio crew to me, The ones I know all live
about 15 mile from me and was all members of the same Lug as me.

Ade is the most reserved guy I know.
Adam is the nicest guy I've ever met.
Aq is even louder spoken than I am (And thats saying something)
Jono is well, Jono.

For LugRadio Live 2008 why not jump on a train to Wolverhampton You'll
be very surprised at the quality of the talks, brain shares and Linux
users from all over the world that attend.

LugRadio Live is like a mini expo with the LugRadio crew in attendance.

--
Regards

Peter cannon

"There is every excuse for not knowing