[Gllug] To-do list software

Rich Walker rw at shadowrobot.com
Fri Sep 21 12:55:14 UTC 2007

Kostas Georgiou <k.georgiou at imperial.ac.uk> writes:

> On Fri, Sep 21, 2007 at 01:25:31PM +0100, Rich Walker wrote:
>

>> Following on from the reminder software,
>>
>> I'm looking for a web-based program that does to-do list management for
>> multiple people, with the ability to track dependencies between items,
>> so a given user's tasks become higher priority if they are blocking
>> someone else's work.
>>
>> Not being as slow as SugarCRM would be an advantage, but of a different
>> kind :->
>>
>> Any ideas?
>
> What about RT (http://bestpractical.com/rt) it is a full ticketing
> system so it might be an overkill for what you want.

According to the docs you can store dependency information, but it
doesn't do anything with them. (Plus, it's written in Perl, so I'd be
unlikely to ever do anything about the problem).

Still, being able to email it is an advantage, and I know there's a
Debian package...

rich walker         |  Shadow Robot Company | rw at shadow.org.uk
technical director     251 Liverpool Road   | skype: rich_at_shadow
need a Hand?           London  N1 1LX       | +44 20 7700 2487
http://www.shadowrobot.com/hand/
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk