[Gllug] Free to good home: Acorn A680 (complete)

Sarah Lemarié sarah at thaum.net
Fri Sep 21 12:38:46 UTC 2007

> You can't throw it out! Arrgh. I'll take it if no-one else wants it, and
> could someone take some photos for Wikipedia?

Hi Caroline - don't worry, I'm sure it won't come to that for such a
well-preserved specimen. But the mere suggestion of it is usually
enough to encourage those with an interest to get in touch promptly!

I've found a pretty comprehensive set of Acorns with photos on Chris
Whytehead's site:

http://acorn.chriswhy.co.uk/RISCiXComputers.html#A680

(Caroline, I'll get back to you about availability directly in a day or two).

Sarah.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk