[Gllug] MP3 player recomendations

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Tue Sep 4 10:05:11 UTC 2007

On Mon 03 Sep, Nix wrote:

> Um.... *why*? I can't understand why anyone would produce an anechoic
> environment and then try to reintroduce the very echoes that they just
> went to such effort to eliminate. Why not just have a non-anechoic room
> for people who prefer that?

   Apologies for the late reply, some emails are taking days to arrive at
the moment.

   Some studios are intended to be multi purpose, and cope with anything
from TV drama, audience shows, and music, to indoor sports. Sound insulation
has to be left in place, and everything else adjusted to cope.

--
Chris Bell

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk