[Gllug] [Semi OT] Request for Hosting in London

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Sep 12 19:19:47 UTC 2007

Hi,

A couple of Sun Netra t105 have been donated to the CentOS Project. The machines
are located in London and I was wondering if anyone in the area might be able to
host these machines for us ? We need to host 4 of these machines.

They come with rack rails etc. We would need access to some - but not a whole
lot of - bandwidth. We plan on using these machines in developer roles, for code
testing and sandbox builds. So, while we wont be using a lot of b/w - the
machines being on a fast'ish link would still be appreciated. Most of the
traffic will be svn / git checkouts/ checkins and ssh sessions.

If you have some spare capacity, are in the area ( I would gladly drive the
machines to anywhere within reasonable distance from London ), please do get in
touch with me or any of the other CentOS Developers.

Also, specifically to GLLUG : there are going to be some machines spare, so if
you are involved with sparc/linux development or are interested in running a
netra, do let me know.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk