[Gllug] MP3 player recomendations

Gllug gllug at hotpop.com
Sat Sep 1 15:06:59 UTC 2007

Does anyone have any views on cheep MP3 players.  I currently have a
cheep 2gb usb stick come MP3 palyer come radio and a whole load of stuff
like a vioce recorder.  I got this off e-bay fairly cheeply and am
paying for this in the sense that it eats batteries, even long life
batteries designed for MP3 players.  I am looking for a simple 2gb usb
stick and MP3 player combined.  Does any body have any recomendations
for one that will not get through batteries so quickly?  I have heard
that some can charge from the USB port and provide 3-4 hrs of play back.

Views and suggestions much appreciated.

Rob

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk